SelfHelpWorks.com Inc. will ask you to provide personal information about yourself to provide you services on the SelfHelpWorks web sites. We are committed to keeping your personal information confidential and secure.
The personal information we may request and why we ask for it
The following information that you may be asked to provide is used to administer our business, optimize the user experience, provide customer service, track your progress towards meeting health goals, communicate information from SelfHelpWorks or its partners that may be of interest to you, and to confirm and fulfill your order if applicable:
- First and last name
- E-mail address
- Date of birth
- Credit card number
- Billing address
- City, state, zip code
- Telephone number
- Bank information for automatic deposit/debits
- Health Information in the personal trackers (i.e. self-reported glucose levels)
Typically, you provide this information when you purchase or register for our products. We also obtain data from third parties. The following information is usually collected using technologies like cookies and from error reports or usage data from the SelfHelpWorks site. It is analyzed in aggregate to improve the function and content of the Site.
- IP address
- Browser type
- Domain name
Who we share your information with
- Some business partners have provided you access to SelfHelpWorks.com as a part of the services they offer. SelfHelpWorks may be required to provide these partners data reports about the courses you enroll in and your progress towards completing them.
- We do not share personal information with business partners for the purpose of contacting you to offer products and services. We employ vendors that need to do things for us like fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending e-mail, processing credit card payments, and providing customer service.
- We may disclose your information as required by law or to respond to some sort of legal process.
How we protect your personal information
We take reasonable security measures, including physical, administrative, and technical safeguards to protect your personal information from misuse, disclosure, and unavailability.
How privacy laws apply
SelfHelpWorks is enrolled in the US - EU Privacy Shield, and strives to follow the General Data Protection Regulation and Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA).
Who to contact
If you identify any inaccuracy in your personal information, or you need to make a change or would like to verify such information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we may update our records. Or you may go online, login to your assigned SelfHelpWorks website, and update your own information. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to accommodate all such requests.